To celebrate the upcoming Cinco de Mayo try this festive fruit plate!
The colors are arranged in the shape of the Mexican flag. Each year on the 5th of May many Americans and Mexicans celebrate Mexican heritage and pride. According to my friends from Mexico this is a holiday more observed in the United States than Mexico. This holiday is not the official celebrate of Mexico's Independence Day. The celebration is held in September.
For more festive foods check out a few more of last years recipes:
|Skinny Mexican Pizza|
|Guilltess Seven Layer Dip|
Your family's dietitian,
Cinco De Mayo Fruit Platter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1-2 bunches of green grapes
- 12-18 strawberries
- 3/4 cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup light TruWhip (or light CoolWhip)
1. Mix yogurt and cool whip together and spoon into a long rectangular dish
2. Please yogurt dish vertical on the center of a larger rectangular tray or plate
3. Place grapes to the left of dip and strawberries to the left of dip.
Powered by Recipage