In case you missed my FaceBook Live a few days ago, I am sharing some of my favorite healthy holiday gifts for your favorite foodie here on the blog today.
Disclaimer: While I was not compensated for this blog post, I did receive some sample products mentioned in the post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
1. Funktional Wearables - Have a Fitbit lover on your holiday list? Help them track their steps in style with Funktional Wearables, one of the first companies to introduce fashionable ways to transform nearly any type of fitness tracker. They offer different jewelry pieces that clip over all or some of the FitBit band.
2. Malt Shop Cookies - For the cookie lover concerned with additives and preservatives on your list, Malt Shop Cookies is a great gift. The unique malted milk ingredient offers it's own natural preservative. Added bonus is that you can personalize the gift tin or bag by submitting your favorite picture or graphic.
3. Constructing Eating - We can't forget our little foodies! These fun truck themed utensils can make mealtime a bit more exciting. A pink fairy option is also available for your girlie foodies.
4. Magic Candy Factory - Who knew 3-D printing had made it to candy?! Magic Candy Factory blows it out of the water by offering this gelatin-free, gluten-free, all natural candy customized to your printing desire. Submit your favorite design or business logo to be printed.
5. RSVP Skinnies - For those on your list who like to enjoy an alcoholic beverage on occasion, RSVP Skinnies offers a healthier cocktail beverage mix. The mix contains zero calories, no preservatives, is made with 100% plant based ingredients, and is super convenient. Perhaps an excellent stocking stuffer?!
6. The Flavor Bible - This is a book perfect for cooks of all levels to better understand how to pair ingredients together. Hundreds of ingredients are listed in alphabetical order.
7. PersonalizationMall - Personalize an apron for your favorite blogger or cook to help them feel extra special while in the kitchen. You can include their name or business logo on the front of the apron.
Here is to a happy and healthy Holiday Season!
I would love to hear about some of your favorite gifts you have given foodies on your list!
Your Family's Dietitian,