Happy Good Friday to all! I couldn't be more excited its Friday! What a busy week at work it has been, which is why I haven't made it to the blog lately. Unfortunately its a gloomy, rainy Friday here in the ATL... Lets hope it clears up for the weekend.
Given its Easter weekend I wanted to share some of my favorite egg-related posts with you all. Actually one of my very first blog posts was titled "Are eggs Egg-cellent?".
Here are some other goodies:
- Easter Egg Greek Yogurt Greek Yogurt Cheese Dip
- Mini Whole Grain Egg Pizza
- Low Fat Cut-Out Omelet Toast
- Egg and Hash Brown Breakfast Bowl
For some other exciting news...I was quoted in a recent article for Livestrong.com titled The Best and Worse of Easter Candy!!
Here is a recap of the tips from the article: (Please read the full article for explanations)
- Choose hollow chocolate bunnies rather than solid chocolate bunnies
- Avoid peanut butter filled chocolate eggs
- Choose naturally flavored jelly beans
- Avoid cream filled eggs
- Choose dark chocolate over milk chocolate
Remember regardless of your choice, moderation is key!
Have a great weekend!