These adorable "Rice Krispie Treat Turkeys" are a fun treat for all ages to enjoy. The base of the treat was derived from one of my favorite fall creations last year - the Low Fat Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treat recipe. This recipe is a delicious spin on the traditional Rice Krispie Treat recipe.
After the Rice Krispie Treats are ready cut into two squares of differing sizes (stack on top of each other) and place approximatell 7 small pretzels around the edges of the treats for the feathers. To complete the turkey add two marshmallows with mini chocolate chips (for eyes) and half of a cheese cracker.
I had tremendous fun creating this snack and hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Your family's dietitian,Kristen Smith
Rice Krispie Treat Turkey
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- (For base see recipe for "Low Fat Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treat")
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Small pretzels
- Cheese cracker
1. Prepare rice krispie recipe per seperate directions.
2. Cut out two squares from rice krispie treats of differing sizes
3. Stack rice krispie treats as pictured
4. Place pretzels on outer edge to represent feathers
5. Add marshmallows/chocolate chips for eyes
6. Split cheese cracker in half, place under eyes
Powered by Recipage