Warning.....the remainder of the posts this month will be Halloween focused!! I have been working on some creative and delicious Halloween recipes in the kitchen lately.
Today's recipe is a simple low calorie halloween themed snack that can be enjoyed by all ages. In fact it is a perfect snack to get the kids excited about preparing healthy food in the kitchen. If you are a peanut butter or carrot lover this recipe is certainly for you!
One of my favorite pumpkin themed recipes from last Halloween season was Halloween English Muffin Pizzas.
|Halloween English Muffin Pizzas|
Your family's dietitian,
Carrot Peanut Butter Pumpkin Snack
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: snack vegetarian
- 1/2 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- a few raisins
- slice of celery
- shredded carrots
1. Spread peanut butter on English muffin
2. Sprinkle shredded carrots on top of English muffin
3. Place celery and raisons on/around English muffin to resemble a pumpkin.
Powered by Recipage