1. Our all time favorite: Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups
2. Breakfast Recipe: Flourless Pumpkin Oat Pancakes
3. Lite Eats: Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich
4. Proteins: Guilt-Free Turkey Shepherd's Pie
5. Veggies: Parmesan Crusted Roasted Vegetables
6. Starches: Low Fat Twice Baked Potato w/ Greek Yogurt
7. Snacks: Apple Peanut Butter Pops
8. Starters: Quinoa Sliders w/ Dill Sauce
9. Fun Snack Creations: "The Beach"
10. Nutrition Tibits: We are not just about recipes we have some other nutrition related posts...
Does Cutting Your Food Matter?
Your Guide to Eating Healthier Pizza
Cheers to another year of exciting nutrition information!
Your family's dietitian,Kristen Smith