Here is a picture of the finished product. Now if you are wondering how to make this delicious sweet treat keep reading.
3 tbsp cake mixture (see below for instructions on cake mixture)
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp cool whip
2 medium strawberries, sliced
Cake mixture: 1 box white cake mix + 1 box angel food cake mix (mix together)
1. Combine the cake mixture and water in a microwavable safe mug.
2. Microwave the mixture for 1 minute
3. Gently remove the cooked cake from the coffee mug.
4. Gently slice the cake in half horizontally.
5. Place the bottom layer on a plate. Layer the desired amount of strawberries on top of the slice of cake. Next spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of cool whip on strawberries.
6. Place top layer of cake on the cool whip.
7. Spoon remaining cool whip on the top. Add remaining strawberries on cool whip or next to shortcake.
Servings: 1 • Calories: 136 kcal • Protein: 0.3 g • Sodium: 202 mg • Carbs: 2 g • Fat: 2 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 17 g